Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just joined StumbleUpon

After commenting on one of those blogs I frequent, I was convinced by the blogger to join stumbleupon. I opened an account and went about the business of familiarizing myself with the layout and the functions. But before I even began to understand the concept, my mind wandered off in some other direction and got diverted away. Anyway, I'll get back to stumbleupon later, or tomorrow maybe. I have only began to follow and be followed in twitter, now here comes stumbleupon. I don't know what it can do to my traffic but some bloggers vouch that it helps bring in traffic to their blogs. Well, let's see.

If you are also a stumbler (is that what you call one who uses stumbleupon?), you can be my friend at stumbleupon. My account is http://dartagnanh.stumbleupon.com/. See you there!

Most recent post at my blog: Boost Mobile Phones.